Can't make it to Rally, but still want to help?
The Youth Rally, although a week-long camp, is a 365 day a year operation. Recruitment and fundraising efforts never cease and there are endless ways you can help support the cause, for example:
- Start a fundraising page through social media - ask your friends and families to help sponsor a child to come to camp
- Host a fundraiser (creativity is encouraged!) to support ongoing Youth Rally sponsorship and programming
- Contact Abby Ryan for brochures to distribute to local healthcare professionals; please indicate “brochure request” in the subject line
- Contact your local UOAA or WOCN (Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society) chapter to help raise awareness
- Visit our RESOURCES or PHOTOS & VIDEOS page to download promotional videos and presentations - use them to help raise awareness (and funds!)